Welcome to the Minecraft Official. This page outlines our commitment to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and our compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA Copyright Page is designed to provide information about how to report copyright infringements on our Website and how we respond to such reports.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our Website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with a written notification (“DMCA Notice”) that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA Notice to the following designated agent for Minecraft Official!
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated agent. To be effective, a counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
In accordance with the DMCA, it is our policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of others’ copyrights.
Minecraft Official is committed to respecting intellectual property rights and complying with the DMCA. We take copyright infringement seriously and will respond to all valid DMCA Notices and Counter-Notifications. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a copyright-compliant environment on our Website.
If you have any questions about this DMCA Copyright or our copyright practices, please contact our designated agent at the provided contact information.
This DMCA Copyright Page is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you have legal concerns or questions, please consult with an attorney.